7.12.2010

whatever makes me happy monday: this, that and some other stuff

rob’s platelet count back up, a successful leukemia cup fundraiser and a beautiful rainy sail on wavelength

the feel of big blue on my tootsies

braids…because they remind me to live with a dash of childish abandon

a cozy room that makes me feel joyful and safe

our wedding in weddings unveiled magazine

lemonade (with vodka ;) ~ sea glass ~ sand dunes ~ washed ashore treasures ~ winding paths ~ grilling ~ sunsets ~ colored beach balls ~star fish ~ salty breezes ~ windswept hair ~ big fluffy clouds ~ honeysuckle ~ brightly colored kites ~ freckles ~ yellow peppers ~ wide brim sun hats ~ fire flies ~ starry skies

xoxo ~ m

I walk without flinching through the burning cathedral of the summer. My bank of wild grass is majestic and full of music. It is a fire that solitude presses against my lips. ~Violette Leduc, Mad in Pursuit


No comments: