8.17.2010

pa in da house

i am here
we are here
mr and mrs….together and independently….
have arrived.....
it seems like a lifetime since i last sat down to write for the pure joy and egocentric need of it. the last couple of weeks were a monotonous blur of pack, load, drive, unpack, clean, paint, drive, clean again, drive, clean, sniffle, paint repeat….repeat, repeat. one more week of that and you’d have probably seen me on the street 
terrorizing innocent fuzzy kittens…all filled with pre, middle and post move rage....

once again, art my my favorite http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/




















but…..here i sit...semi sane with all the hard stuff behind us and a freshly painted new, gingerbread abode…

and i am jump up and down, spin till I get dizzy, happy to get back to the ms part of my mrs.
blogging…yippee
yoga + meditation…oh my
cooking, the gym!! perhaps a class or two…rowing anyone? main line networking?
exploring galore

the ms and mrs activities are endless....
a blank slate...
a re-invention.......
a new chapter.....














hell…a whole new book.
ms+mrs

1 comment: